Skip to main content

Tessa Waters- Golden Comedy Goddess

Unexpected and ferocious, Tessa Waters’ Womanz is 55 minutes of self-love and Tessa-love.
Waters’ wiggles her booty around stage, dancing and jumping, her energy and sheer joy of being of the stage has the audience ensnared in minutes, after the confusion with “the rock” clears up and we realise what we are in for.


Waters is simply wild on stage, from her glorious beehive hairdo, to her glittery boots, her energy rolls off her, she is fully prepared to make this the best night of your life.
Tessa’s confidence on stage is intoxicating. Her dead-on stare with the audience is terrifying and hilarious, laughing at any two words she choices to string together and shaking with excitement that the Womanz was staring right at you.

The show itself is a dance celebration! Of love and life, mainly your love for your own life and other parts of your body. As Waters throws herself around stage, her absolute joy of being there envelopes you. You will find yourself ready to jump up and dance with the Womanz as soon as she commands.

Tessa Waters loves being happy, she wants her audience to be happy. Do what makes you happy no matter how weird it is, is the message the Womanz would like you to take with you after the best night of your life.

Anyone who finds they are not happy in the light of the disco balls of Waters stage will be faced with the choice to surrender to the Womanz or leave. Waters’ glittery world commands respect, to her and her audience. Please leave your negativity at the door.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hannah Gadsby and the “S” Word

I have a lot of issues with ‘s’ words. "Should", "success", "scared", "shame". They all, well, suck. They have baggage, a weight I can feel in my stomach, my soul.   I feel like my story is broken, wasting away like a faded receipt. Can I get a refund on my mid 20’s?

I respect trigger warnings. Because if a few words can save a life, we should commit to it.

Trigger warnings, refers to triggered media, anxiety, depression, sexual assault and domestic violence. Look at you. You're so strong and brave. I know life can be hard. Almost like it's not worth the effort. You're doing it though, you are here. I may not be able to meet you, hug you, pay for therapy, pay for a holiday, give you exactly what you need. But I can respect you enough to take a bit of care in what I put out on the Internet. I can take a few seconds to warn you and others about the content you may read.  Because you are worth that.  A persons life can be severely affected by content on anxiety, depression, sexual assault, domestic violence, anything that hurls them into a bad place.  If I can take a small action to avoid putting a person into a dark place, I will do my utmost to do so. Trigger warnings are about respect and understanding.